We worked very hard and improved our content to make your learning experience even more efficient.
The two most common types of feedback we received from many of you were:
1 – you want to learn a new language quickly and
2 – you want to keep motivated throughout your language-learning studies
The improvements we made
- New content – our language experts have created new English and Spanish vocabulary and grammar units with more explanation, which will be live soon
- Digestible learning units and activities – It is easier to complete lessons while keeping you more motivated
- Objective based content - each lesson will help you achieve a specific objective, for example: the lesson ‘How are you?’. By the end of this lesson you will know how to talk about your feeling.
Our new video!
Check out our brand new video to see why busuu is the best place to learn languages online.
Your opinion makes a difference
Keep sending us your suggestions. They are important for us to continue on improving our product and offer a better language-learning service to you all!
We are extremely pleased to see how many dedicated language learners busuu has. Thank you all for your honest and helpful feedback. Your opinion matters to us. Following up on busuu’s new design, we keep thriving to get better and better and provide you with the best language-learning experience.
Due to popular demand
This is what we brought back:
- busuutalk ‘friends status’ – see which ones of your friends are online or offline while you’re learning with us.
- We have made the Corrections page a lot more comprehensible so you can easily find the latest exercises done by your friends as well as all your exercises.
- PDF’s – the offline learning tool that allows you to review the content you have learned on busuu online.
- Recording exercises – send an audio correction to other busuu learners and help them improve their pronunciation.
We will continue to improve our product so stay tuned!