Our ‘Kids learn English with busuu‘ iPad app has been so successful – with over 200,000 downloads so far – that we are launching a brand new version to teach Spanish! ‘Kids learn Spanish with busuu‘ is also specially developed just for children aged 4-7 years.
Like ‘Kids learn English with busuu‘, ‘Kids learn Spanish with busuu‘ is the most advanced, interactive and easy-to-use app available on the market. Our educational experts designed the carefully structured course to help your child learn 150 Spanish words in an enjoyable and stimulating way.
It’s perfect for firing up their interest in languages, helping them to make fast progress and teaching them useful vocabulary that they can use with confidence in real life. So next time you’re on holiday in a Spanish-speaking country, they can order their own ‘helado‘ (ice-cream)!
An effective, fun way to learn Spanish
We developed ‘Kids learn Spanish with busuu‘ to make the most of all the iPad’s special features, so that your child will enjoy learning and want to continue.
- The course is based on a proven, five-step approach that engages, teaches, tests, rewards and motivates children.
- It has a magical garden that grows each time your child learns, encouraging them to carry on and allowing you to easily monitor their progress.
- There are high-quality animal illustrations and animated graphics that come to life on the iPad’s Retina display, for mental and visual stimulation.
- The app’s advanced user interface takes advantage of the iPad’s intuitive touch screen, for a truly interactive experience.
- Limited text and clear, self-explanatory exercises mean it’s perfect for your child to complete alone and keep on learning, wherever they are.
‘Kids learn Spanish with busuu‘ has 30 learning units covering a range of topics, including colours, numbers, pets, food and transport. You can download a free basic version, containing three learning units, from the iTunes app store. You can then upgrade to the full app for 8.99€ or buy learning units in bundles of three for 1.79€.
busuu.com is the world’s largest social network for language learning and we are getting bigger by the day. You are part of an active, vibrant global community that now has 30 million members in countries ranging from A to Z – or Austria to Zimbabwe!
This means that as well as having 30 million language-learning students, we also have 30 million tutors with which you can make friends, practise your language skills and share your knowledge of your own mother tongue.
How many people is 30 million?
If we had our own language, we would have the same number of native speakers as Ukrainian, Hakka (a Chinese language) or Bhojpuri (an Indian language). (source: Wikipedia) Or if busuu.com were a country with a population of 30 million, we would be about the same size as Sudan, Peru, Malaysia or Uzbekistan. (source: Wikipedia)
30 million reasons to learn with us!
Every single one of our members is a perfect reason to learn with busuu.com – direct interaction with native speakers is the best way to learn a language. You can also add our growing portfolio of language-learning tools and aids for children and adults.
- A user-friendly, interactive website for easily learning up to 12 languages, whether as a free member or a Premium member.
- Specially developed mobile apps for the iPad, the iPhone and Android phones – for learning on the go, even without an internet connection.
- Proven, effective and in-depth learning materials throughout all of our courses, from free exercises through to paid-for content.
We want to wish you all a Happy Easter and take this opportunity to thank you for being part of busuu.com, the language learning community!
Click here and take advantage of this offer! The discount will be automatically applied.
Don’t miss out! This offer is valid until 04 April 2013 only!
After the successful launch of our English video course, London Central, we are now giving you the chance to try out the first unit for free! You will be surprised how much fun learning English can be!
London Central is our specially developed 10-episode series for learning English and the world’s first video course to include direct interaction with native English speakers. It’s a fun, easy and fast way to learn! The video series follows the exciting adventures of Leo, a young Brazilian man who goes to London to learn English, get a job and find love. Watch as he settles down and adapts to British life, forming relationships with interesting people from around the world. You will grow fond of Leo and his friends, and be on the edge of your seat as they encounter challenges along the way. These realistic situations are similar to those you might encounter in everyday life, so they will prepare you with helpful words and phrases for having natural conversations at a basic level with English speakers.