We have just launched our brand new busuu.com TV-spot in Germany!
As it’s in German, we have added English subtitles so you can all have a look at it!
Have a look and share it with your friends now!
Use the following link to share the clip with your friends on Facebook! www.busuu.com/enc/tvspot
We’re approaching holiday season, the perfect time to brush up on your language skills with our interactive Travel Course and get ready to enjoy your adventures abroad!
Get around with ease by learning all the essential travelling vocabulary:
- Basic Expressions
- Moving around
- Money, shopping and eating
- Planning and accommodation
Each of these categories includes 3 learning units. Plus, you get our special survival guide, a very useful PDF containing survival phrases to carry around while exploring your holiday destination!
Brush up on your essential holiday phrases now with our Travel Course for only €14.99! Get it now!
Premium Members automatically have free access to both the online version and the mobile app version of the Travel Course. Become a Premium Member now!
We hope you have lots of fun preparing for your trip with our Travel Course - we’re sure it will get you into the holiday spirit!
Why not tweet us from your holiday destination, using the hashtag #busuuholiday.
We look forward to hearing about your holiday adventures!
On 16 May 2013, busuu.com, the world’s largest online language learning community, will celebrate its 5th birthday!
It has been a fun and exciting journey over the past 5 years, and we are now joined by over 30 million users worldwide, learning up to 12 languages with busuu.com.
To mark this momentous occasion, we have compiled our Top 5 language learning tips!
Here are the top 5 busuu.com learning tips to help you find fresh motivation:
- Set a goal - Easily track your learning progress with My Goal to see how often you should study each week to reach your aim.
- Have a ‘foreign language’ day - Immerse yourself in the culture of the language you are learning – for example, watch a movie in the original version, listen to songs or cook a typical meal.
- Read a newspaper or watch our Live Units – Pick out an interesting topic and write a review about it. Your desire to express your opinion will give you extra motivation!
- Talk to native speakers – This is an essential part of learning. Not sure who to talk to? Try out busuu-talk and have a conversation with a native speaker!
- Be brave – Everybody makes mistakes when learning a foreign language, so help out others by correcting their posts. They will do the same for you!
As it’s our birthday, a very special occasion, why not complete our special occasions learning unit “I wish you…” and test out your language skills today!
Complete unit now!
Learn on the go and make every minute count!
It just takes a few minutes a day to brush up on your language skills and your journey to work, school or college is the perfect opportunity.
Our mobile apps for learning languages can be used even when you don’t have an internet connection and they are packed with useful, fun features.
- More than 3,000 words and phrases across 150 topics
- Beginner (A1) to upper intermediate (B2) learning materials
- Dialogues and interactive tests to check your progress
The free versions of our apps for iOS and Android include 20 complete learning units.
Don’t forget that as a Premium Member you have access to the full app content at no extra cost! Upgrade to Premium now!
We have just launched our photo contest and are giving away 3 Premium Memberships for 1 year! Click here to take part!