“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.”
Well, how about we start with 15 different ways to say “I love you”.
Give them a go!
1. English – I love you
2. Arabic – Ana behibak (to male) / Ana behibek (to female)
3. Chinese (Mandarin) – Wo ai ni (我爱你)
4. French – Je t’aime, Je t’adore
5. German – Ich liebe dich
6. Indonesian – Saya cinta padamu
7. Italian – Ti amo
8. Korean – Sarang Heyo or Nanun tangshinul sarang hamnida
9. Japanese – Aishiteru or Anata ga daisuki desu
10. Polish – Kocham Ciebie
11. Portuguese – Eu te amo
12. Russian – Ya tebya liubliu
13. Spanish – Te quiero / Te amo
14. Turkish – Seni Seviyorum
15. Vietnamese – Anh ye^u em
Watch some of the busuu HQ team try and pronounce “I love you” in different languages.
Love is in the air on busuu…
Steffen and Márcia.
“In 2011 I was learning Portuguese with busuu and my future wife was learning German. Márcia sent me amazing corrections and motivated me to study harder. We communicated a lot on busuu and in 2012 I proposed to her. We got married in 2013 in Germany and now my wife practises what she’s learnt on busuu”.