On 16 May 2013, busuu.com, the world’s largest online language learning community, will celebrate its 5th birthday!
It has been a fun and exciting journey over the past 5 years, and we are now joined by over 30 million users worldwide, learning up to 12 languages with busuu.com.
To mark this momentous occasion, we have compiled our Top 5 language learning tips!
Here are the top 5 busuu.com learning tips to help you find fresh motivation:
- Set a goal - Easily track your learning progress with My Goal to see how often you should study each week to reach your aim.
- Have a ‘foreign language’ day - Immerse yourself in the culture of the language you are learning – for example, watch a movie in the original version, listen to songs or cook a typical meal.
- Read a newspaper or watch our Live Units – Pick out an interesting topic and write a review about it. Your desire to express your opinion will give you extra motivation!
- Talk to native speakers – This is an essential part of learning. Not sure who to talk to? Try out busuu-talk and have a conversation with a native speaker!
- Be brave – Everybody makes mistakes when learning a foreign language, so help out others by correcting their posts. They will do the same for you!
As it’s our birthday, a very special occasion, why not complete our special occasions learning unit “I wish you…” and test out your language skills today!