We have re-launched busuutalk – and it’s now better than ever before!
Following your suggestions and feedback, we are happy to announce that busuu.com has launched a brand new version of busuutalk. Our new busuutalk not only looks nicer, but it is also packed with loads of new features and functionalities.
Here are the key improvements:
- An “Away” status, so your friends can still send you busuutalk requests when you have to pop away from your computer for a little while.
- Additional unit vocab and phrases, adapted to your level (A1 & A2) will help you to better engage in conversations by introducing you to new words and sentences, and helping you to use them in context.
- A list of useful phrases displayed in the busuutalk chat window will give you ideas for new words and sentences and guide you on how to use them.
- The busuu dictionary will help you find vocabulary you have seen in the busuu learning units and give you their translation, so you don’t have to worry if you can’t remember something.
- Special character keyboards for all 12 languages and a whole range of cool emoticons that will make your conversations even more fun!
- New improved sound and video quality
- … and that’s not all! You can also now save your conversation, print it out and review the vocabulary at the end of your chat.
As usual, you can choose to start busuutalk from either your home page or from within a unit. Once you have selected a chat partner, a pop-up window will appear and you will be connected. Within the chat window, you can take advantage of all new functions and start improving your language skills with our community of native speakers. Our Premium Members can enjoy busuutalk and all of its new features absolutely free! Not a Premium Member yet? Don’t worry, you can still use busuutalk for just 10 busuu-berries per conversation, or upgrade now!