The holidays are almost over and this is the perfect time for brushing up on your language skills to get ahead with schoolwork or make your CV stand out!
To motivate you, we are offering a back-to-school promotion – enjoy a 15% discount on all our products until 15 September 2012!
To get you in the mood, here are our busuu.com top 10 motivational tips!
- Set a goal – With My Goal your progress is monitored and you will receive personalised messages to give you a motivational boost when you need it most!
- Do a busuu Challenge – Motivate yourself and your friends to continue learning and challenge each other to finish 3 learning units within 24 hours.
- Be creative – Describe our daily updated pictures from National Geographic and discuss them with native speakers.
- Learn by playing – Check out the memory game on busuu.com and play by yourself or with others!
- Talk to native speakers – In the busuu-talk you’ll find lots of people who will help you achieve fluency in the language you are learning!
- Watch a video unit – Pick out an interesting topic and write a review about it. Your desire to express your opinion will give you extra motivation!
- Have a ‘foreign language’ day – Immerse yourself in the culture of the language you are learning: watch a foreign movie in the original language, listen to songs, or cook a typical foreign meal.
- Share your progress – Have you just set a goal or finished a learning unit? Be proud of your achievement and share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
- Be brave – Everybody makes mistakes when learning a foreign language, so help out others by correcting their posts. They will do the same for you!
…and the best motivation to kick-start your language learning again:
It’s easy to apply the discount:
- Go to the order page.
- Choose the product you would like to buy.
- Copy and paste the code SEP2012 into the relevant box.
Did we miss a motivational tip? Just add your own tips to our list!